Spirit Whisperer Development Circle
The Spirit Whisperer Development Circle
Many of you have asked when are we starting the Spirit Whisperer Development Group? I am pleased to say, THIS month!
So if you wanted to learn more about your own Intuition and develop an understanding of how we gain information and connection then this may be the group for you.
You may have been interested in the Intuitive Studies 12 mth Mentoring and for some reason not ready to start that as Yet.
Then this Monthly Development group would be a great alternative step into your Intuitive and Psychic/Mediumship Development.
Check out the group below.
* Fourth Thursday of the month
* Facilitated by Cynthia
* Mixed level
* Beginners welcome
* $46 USD
The purpose of this circle is to help participants develop their evidential mediumship; provide an opportunity to receive and/or provide connections with passed loved ones, and to bring together people with the common interest of spirit communication.
All levels of experience are welcome.
Interested in joining us?
You can make Your Paypal payment Here:
The Online Spirit Whisperer Circle is a:
* Monthly online mediumship development circle
* 2 hours session
* Online in a Zoom room
* For beginner to intermediate developing mediums seeking guidance and practice in a safe and supportive environment
* Each session provides time to ask questions, receive support, and give readings
WE GATHER- DEPENDING ON TIME ZONE.
* One session: $46 USD
* Dates: the 4th Thursday of the month.
* Thursday. 930am AWST (Perth)
* Thursday 1130am AEST (Sydney)
* Wednesday 530pm PST (California)
* Wednesday 8:30 pm EST (New York time zone)
*Zoom is a free and easy to use video program available on phones and computers
What is a Development Circle?
Development circles are a committed group of people who come together regularly, in order to build and work with Spirit.
What we do;
We start the circle with energy moving exercises and a setting of intentions.
Time spent on spirit communication; getting and giving evidence for other members of the circle to validate.
Members are encouraged and supported in this process as needed.
I am looking forward to guiding you in this Group experience.
Cynthia J Harrison